Instagram is an extremely popular social networking service that allows you to share photos and short videos. Instagram also has a direct message source (DM) that allows you to send private messages to other Instagram users. With the DM function, you can send photos, videos and text messages. And many users don’t know how to handle the messages in Insta or how to use Insta’s messages.
Instagram has a browser-based interface that is accessible through www.instagram.com. All you need to do is log in with your Instagram ID and password. Unfortunately, the WEB client has limited functionality.
All it does is see the messages and communicate with a ‘ like ‘ or a ‘ comment ‘. You cannot send an instant message. However, there is a way to send the DM from your PC. We have included the step-by-step process in this article. Learn more about Instagram instant Messaging.
How to send DM in Instagram using PC?
Sending a direct message does not correct the Instagram WEB client. That’s why we have to find another way. Fortunately, there is a solid solution to run complete Android applications on a computer (Windows or MAC). We use an awesome tool called Android Emulator.
An emulator is an Android application player for PC. Remember the Android environment on each computer and give you access to the huge ecosystem of this platform. This means that you can use it to play the Android apps of your choice.
How to Install Emulator Software in Windows?
We saw, we used and tried several emulators and decided that the blue batteries and the NOx Player application are the best. We are in shape for these simple reasons and we work for both. Both emulators are very well designed and offer a simple and easy-to-use interface. They are gentle and loudly yell at the resources of their system. And, of course, they do very well with their main tasks: you have access to the ANDROID environment on your computer.
- Here is a software that lets you know how someone uses DM in Instagram with our PC.
- Here are the links to download the emulator (you only need one):
- Blue Stacks: www.bluescore.com
- Application of NOX Reader: www.bignox.com
In this article, we use blue batteries (no bias, just a random selection). But you walk towards each one of them.
Use Instagram to send messages from PC
Once you have connected and configured the blue batteries, you will see the main interface with different options in the left sidebar and a list of the most recent and recommended applications in the middle.
To install Instagram, you must do the following:
- Click the search icon in the left corner of the “last read” section.
- Enter “Instagram” In the search box
- Click the Instagram icon when it appears in the search results.
- This should prevail in Play Store, where you click “Install ” to install the application.
- You have installed the Instagram application.
- It’s time to use them and send direct messages. Look how you do it:
- Most recently downloaded applications appear on the home screen.
- If you don’t see it here, simply click the “Apps ” button on the left sidebar.
- You can also click the + icon (contained in a circle) on the right side of the “last game “.
- Locate and click the Instagram application on the list to run it.
You should see the login screen and 3 options:
Connect to Facebook and register with an email address or phone number and select the desired option and log in to your Instagram account (if you do not have an account to choose option A or B ).
Once connected, you will see the “Direct Message ” (DM) button in the upper-right corner. Click the button and also click the “+” sign in the upper right corner of the next screen.
Enter the name or Instagram ID of the user you want to send the DM to. It also sends the message to multiple recipients. It’s all going to happen! You can now send photos, videos or text directly from your computer to Instagram users.