Keep in mind, you must be a current Lowe’s employee to apply for the Lowe’s Employee Portal. You can’t access MyLowesLife portal after leaving a job at Lowe’s.
You must possess a “sales number” and a unique “password” to log in to the portal. You can get your sales number and password from the Human Resources Department when you start your job. This is the same number you use when signing in at the cash register during work.
If you cannot log in, try the following:
- Make sure your internet connection is working correctly.
- Make sure that the CAPS LOCK key is disabled in your keyboard because the username and password are case sensitive.
- Try another browser like Edge, Mozilla or Chrome and log in to MylowesLife.
- Try connecting with other devices.
- If you are still not able to log in, update your browser’s cache and try to reconnect.
- If you don’t remember your password, go to the Forgot Password page to reset it.
How to Reset MyLowesLife Password?
Don’t worry if you forget your password for MyLowesLife. You can easily restore it by following the steps below. If you don’t remember your email ID or password, you can return to the site’s login page by performing steps explained above.
Here, you must click on the Forgot your password link, located below the Password text box. To reset your password, answer some questions to confirm your identity. Once you have answered the questions correctly, you will receive further instructions to configure your password.
Also, follow these steps to reset your password easily:
- Access to the official MyLowesLife portal.
- Now hit the “Forgot password” option provided above the login button.
- After clicking on “I forgot my password”, you will be switched to the next page where you will be asked security questions that you answered during registration.
- If you answered the security question correctly, some instructions will be displayed on the screen. Follow those instructions to reset your account password.
After answering the security question, follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to reset your password. In case you encounter any problems during this process, contact Human Resources. You can also contact them if you have forgotten the answer to your security question or if the problems persist after resetting your password.
Get quick access to the Lowe’s Employee Portal with this clear and useful password reset guide. You will be able to check your job-related information, irrespective of your location. Myloweslife.com offers a wide range of resources to Lowes employees.
For more information on the benefits of Lowe’s staff, visit the dedicated website www.myloweslife.com. This particular portal differs from myloweslife.com. It mainly focuses on employee benefits and managing these benefits. The contact information of Lowe’s Health Benefits service provider can be found here.