If you enable iMessage on your iPhone, you will also see the error message “Pending activation “. Today we will discuss how to activate iMessage on iPhone without this “wait” error. Well, we’ll also explain how to solve this problem.
I know that many of us who bought an iPhone have violated the functions of iMessage. Who would have thought that iMessage would be unpredictable at work? We recommend that you wait for iMessage to activate and allow it before activation. We are also trying to determine the error on our iPhone and stumbled upon this flaw. iMessage indicates you are waiting for activation.
How to Fix iMessage App?
It takes iMessage a while to register the first download in the user interface. For most users, this is not a problem. The activation takes place in seconds, but new users still do not know how to activate iMessage on iPhone. There are also users waiting indefinitely for activation. And that’s not what a global leader in Internet messaging should offer its customers.
You must look for certain items before you reach the application mainframe and make changes. Here are some simple things to consider.
- Your Internet mail application processes messages with a time stamp. If this duration is not set correctly, its services can become more and more irregular.
- Go to the general settings, enter “date and Time ” and correct the time zone. It is best to configure the “Automatic Setup “
- So you don’t have to worry if you are moving from home or if you have problems with daylight savings.
- Leave the WiFi/Data package connected. Confirmation and activation are often done online, so you can respond more quickly with a device.
- Make sure you have a good network connection. Come down if you’re in the basement or in a building.
- Sometimes this may be enough to activate the application.
Are you ready to sit down? Well, that’s what you do.
IMessage: You don’t have to wait for activation!
When you enable iMessage, you don’t want to wait. You follow simple steps when your activations seem to last forever. Let’s go over some of these.
This series of short steps will allow you to reactivate your application and will wait for you this time.
- Interrupts billing for iMessage and FaceTime.
- Disabling FaceTime is important because both are stored in the same data.
- Activates the flight mode and lets the Wi-Fi take off.
- Re-enable the incense (and then FaceTime) where you have disabled it in the configuration.
- Enter your Apple ID and Add.
- Disables flight mode 5 and waits for a notification. Most phones are displayed according to the network operator and other configurations.
“Enable your iMessage “, simply try messages and run for a while before you can work normally.
Enter your Apple ID again
In some cases, simply log off and log in with your Apple ID on your Apple device. In this case, all relevant applications will be reactivated and can also help you restore the application.
- To send and receive settings.
- Contact Customer Service
- For a long time, the customer service number of your mobile phone operator can go to the rescue.
- Contact a manufacturer for information on configuration, configuration, or details that are not available.
- If nothing happens, try again.
- Restart the device, or restore the application may be the last alternative.
- You have to finish the job.
If none of these steps work, it’s time to talk to the Apple Store employee. You can activate the application. And there’s the guarantee, right? …