You must have found that many applications today offer a dark or nocturnal mode that allows for better performance at night or in the dark. This mode reduces the pressure in your eyes when you read or look for long periods of time.
However, we cannot read or scan all mobile applications. We have plenty of time to see the screen from the browser window of your computer or laptop.
Guide to Enable Dark Mode on Chrome
Unfortunately, no major browser has entered the dark mode function natively. But that doesn’t mean we have to shake our eyes. Add the Dark mode feature to your Chrome browser with extensions from other vendors.
You can read: Guide to Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working
With the Google Chrome Web Store, you can access thousands of extensions or plugins that extend the browser’s capabilities. If you find many dark subtitle extensions in the online store, we will make it easier for you to determine the first two parts. Here’s the Dark Mode guide in Chrome.
Method 1: Pro Night mode
Pro Night mode is one of the best chrome extensions you use to improve night readability and reduce eye effect. Although the title of the extension contains the word “Pro “, it is completely free. Adding and installing this extension is incredibly easy and is also used. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the menu in the top right corner of Chrome (3 vertical dots).
- Move the slider with the “More Tools ” option in the drop-down menu to see more options.
- In the submenu, select “Extensions “
- Scroll down and click “more Extensions “.
- This opens Chrome Web Store in a new tab. Enter “Night mode Pro ” In the search box in the upper left corner and press ENTER.
- You can also go directly to the Chrome Web Store Night Vision page by visiting the official extension page.
- In the search results next to the icon, click “Add Chrome “.
- Waiting for Chrome To install the add-in
- Once the extension is installed, the icon appears in the upper-right corner of the address bar (also called OMNI-Box). You may need to restart Chrome for the extension to work.
Simply click on the Pro night icon and select “Night mode” To switch to dark mode.
Pro Night mode offers many possibilities. Here’s a quick look:
Brightness setting in daytime mode: If you do not want to select the night or Dark mode, but you want to reduce the brightness of daytime navigation, move the brightness slider to the left.
- Shortcuts: Pro Night Mode offers shortcuts. Press STRG + UMSCHALT + and toggle between day and night without having to click on the development icon.
- Add the current Whitelist page: If you are using night mode, but you want to keep a particular site in day mode, use this function.
- Simply open the site and choose this option (or press STRG + UMSCHALT + U). If you want to delete a white list site, open it and select “Delete the current page from the Whitelist” or press STRG + UMSCHALT + Z.
- Color Control in Night mode: In Night mode, you will see two slider controls: brightness and other tones. They change the tone.
Auto mode: If you turn the night mode on and off at a certain time of day, use the Auto mode. Click the extension icon and select “Open Options page “. Enable this mode in Auto mode and select Start and end times.